Sort the cards in alternating suits from King to Ace.
Pan for gold with this most popular form of Solitaire.
On July 17, 1897, the steamer Portland sailed into Seattle with a ton of gold from Alaska. News of its arrival sparked one of the greatest gold rushes in history as thousands trekked to the remote, frozen north in search of wealth and fame.
To pass the time, the miners played a card game that became the classic version of Solitaire that we know today. The goal is to build four ascending sequences of cards of the same suit, stacked from the lowest (ace) to the highest (king). Accomplish this task and you've struck gold.
- CB Klondike 1.1 [ 1.35MB | Descargar]
fun solitaire game
- Jacado Klondike Solitaire 1.0.0 [ 117KB | Descargar]
Build up the foundations in a suit from Ace to King (A 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 J Q K)
- Solitare Klondike Free 1.00 [ 420KB | Descargar]
Solitaire: Post your time to our leaderboard, FB and Twitter.
- Klondike Solitaire by Softick LTD 1.0 [ 1.38MB | Descargar]
Softick Klondike Solitaire is a version of the famous card game,
- Can't Stop Klondike Solitaire 1.0 [ 1.92MB | Descargar]
This is a card game produced by Paragon.
- Cant Stop Klondike Solitaire 1.0 [ 158KB | Descargar]
Klondike solitaire is the oldest classic solitaire game.
- Jacado Klondike Solitaire by Zindell 1.0 [ 169KB | Descargar]
Jacado Klondike Solitaire includes five classic Solitaire games.
- Klondike Solitaire by Fupa Games Inc Initial [ 186KB | Descargar]
This is the popular Klondike Solitaire card game.
- Minesweeper, Free Cell, Klondike and Spider Solitaire 1.1 [ 3.1MB | Descargar]
Now you can kill work hours anywhere and any time and have fun！
- Solitaire by ytbnc 2.3 [ 103KB | Descargar]