Card Reader allows to use Palm-powered handhelds as an ordinary USB or Bluetooth
Great transfer speed (up to 1200KB/s for reading and up to 1100KB/s for writing on most modern handhelds)
Background operation support.
Ability to export multiple slots at the same time.
Experimental Bluetooth FTP support
Small memory footprint (60KB).
Frequently asked questions on Card Reader usage
Export an SD Card from your Palm, USB and Bluetooth
realtek usb 2.0 card reader
- Business Card Reader 1.4 [ 3.88MB | Descargar]
It scans and reads the picture and enters the data into your mobile phone.
- ScanBizCard s Biz Card Reader 1.0.4 [ 4.1MB | Descargar]
Scan business card s in seconds and add to the address book in 4 easy steps!
- ScanCard Business Card Reader 2.73 [ 5.12MB | Descargar]
Lite version: Limited for 10 times trial
- ABBYY Business Card Reader 2.0 [ 9.28MB | Descargar]
It allows users to transfer contact information from business card s directly.
- Realtek AC'97 Driver [ 17.87 MB | Descargar]
El Driver de audio.
- Cow 2.0 1.1.0 [ 216KB | Descargar]
Just flip your phone and the cow goes MOO, the chicken Clucks, you get the idea!
- G4 2.0 [ 26KB | Descargar]
Seybold Expo 1999 icono clásico conjunto de hardware.
- WordSearch 2.0 2.1 [ 26KB | Descargar]
WordSearch 2.0 is an updated version of Wordsearch for palm os.
- Troll 2.0 0.1 [ 139KB | Descargar]
In this version the gameengine is improved with better motion
- aList 2.0 1.0 [ 0.1MB | Descargar]
Our classic to-do, shopping, and phone list.