Chess Genius 3.6
ChessGenius is a powerful, compact and fast chess program.
Agregado en ES.BS: 2011-03-14
Sistema Operativo: Symbian
Autor: Lang Software
Descripción de Chess Genius 3.6
- Powerful, compact and fast.
- Free lifetime updates for registered users.
- Take-back and step-forward moves.
- Tutor option. ChessGenius will warn if a blunder or weak move is played and give the option of take back.
- Hint. ChessGenius can suggest a move for you.
- Legal moves. ChessGenius can show which moves are legal.
- Choice of board colours and piece sets.
- The board display shows chess clocks, move record and 'thinking' information.
- Set up position.
- Opening Name displayed. For example, B12 Caro-Kann defence.
- Thirty playing levels. 10 'easy', 10 'blitz' and 10 time per move.
- Understands the rules of chess including: draw by repetition, 50 move rule, en passant, castling, under-promotion etc.
- ChessGenius can play against itself or allow two player games.
- Analyze game option. Like two player but ChessGenius calculates continuously and shows its thinking.
- Save and Load games. Games are saved in PGN format.
- Superb playing strength. Around 2450 elo.
- Supports English, German and French.
- ChessGenius is Symbian Signed.
Programas relacionados Chess Genius
Words 0.8 [22KB | Freeware]
To accompany the board game Words(not for sale).
Roulette by GigaSlot.com 1.0 [206KB | Freeware]
a part of GigaSlot Mobile Casino Games is a classic European Roulette
A Chess multiplayer 0.0.43 [68KB | Freeware]
This is a Chess client for free and start playing with others.
Chess by Cellufun 1.03 [84KB | Freeware]
Chess by Cellufun is a mobile version of the well known game of kings.
Jacks Or Better by publisher 01.01.05 [133KB | Freeware]
Played between the Player and the Dealer.